Your Mommy Makeover Can Be as Comprehensive as You Want
One of the most beautiful parts of a woman’s life is motherhood. There is nothing more noble than raising a child to be a contributing and caring member of society. A woman’s body goes through many changes during pregnancy, and often does not return to her before pregnancy shape. A mommy makeover can help restore a woman’s confidence.
Many women are unhappy with the changes that happen to their bodies during and after pregnancy. It is understandable – all women want to feel beautiful, and if they feel that their beauty is diminished, it has a lasting impact.
Modern cosmetic surgery can help restore a women’s body shape to her pre-pregnancy appearance, helping to restore her confidence. The mommy makeover is a package of procedures designed to help mothers return to their pre-pregnancy appearance.
There are a whole host of cosmetic options that can be included in the mommy makeover to make a woman feel young and beautiful again:
• Breast augmentation – Plenty of women aren’t satisfied with the size of their breasts. Breast augmentation is a safe surgery to augment the breasts. It is usually done using the placement of silicone or saline breast implants.
• Breast lift – A breast lift is a surgery performed to improve the shape of a woman’s breasts and restore firmness. A breast lift is usually sought after by patients if they feel like their breasts sag or their nipples point downwards.
• Breast reduction – Mothers with disproportionately large breasts that are causing back pain, neck pain, or other physical symptoms often need a breast reduction. This can remove breast tissue, excess fat, and excess skin as needed.
• Tummy tuck – When sit-ups fail, tummy tucks save the day. A tummy tuck flattens the abdomen by removing excess skin and fat and by tightening sagging muscles in the abdominal wall. This procedure can also address certain stretch marks.
• Liposuction – Liposuction needs no introduction. It is one of the most commen cosmetic procedures on this list and many others. Liposuction is a surgical technique that removes excess fat. Areas amenable to liposuction include tummy, waistline, hips, back and bra-line, inner and outer thighs and even the neck. While liposuction addresses excess fat and fullness, it does not address excess skin. For that, a tummy tuck or body lift is required.
• Body lift – A body lift works by improving the shape and tone of many regions of the body at once. When excess skin is removed from an area and the underlying tissues are toned, the area looks sculpted and fit. The abdomen, buttocks, and thighs are often targeted with this procedure.
• CoolSculpting – Coolsculpting® has quickly become a sought after non-surgical option of permanent fat reduction. Approved in 2010 by the FDA, this technique has been used to perform more than 8 million treatments worldwide. At Gayoso Plastic Surgery, we’ve been utilizing Coolsculpting since 2012 and have performed more than 2000 treatments. Coolsculpting uses cryotherapy (freezing fat) to target fat cells, cooling them to a temperature in which they can not survive. Once this process has been started, the body then removes the dead fat cells thru a methodical process called apoptosis, or programmed cell death. This process takes 4-12 weeks to complete but has absolutely no downtime. It is becoming the first choice for fat removal for patients that can’t take time away from work or their daily duties. Treatment times start at 35 minutes and since we have 2 Coolsculpting devices, we can often treat more than one area at a time (DualSculpting®), allowing for even broader treatments with less time spent getting treated.
Learn More Today
By setting up a consultation with Dr. Antonio Gayoso, a qualified and experienced board-certified plastic surgeon, you’ll be taking the first step towards a body you can be happier and more comfortable with. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.